Burlington's Greatest Treasure Hunt
53 Main Street Burlington VT
or email us :
can be fun! Read on & start Anjou-ing...
- First…Please take photos of any
oversized item rather than bringing them in. We can discuss salability & price. You are welcome to drop off your photo
or send it to us by email. Pick-up and delivery – we are happy to help when we can and regret that it cannot always
be a free service.
- Anjou & the
Litte Pear accepts higher quality furniture and accessories looks for select Children’s furniture and accessories to consign. Your consignment should include only items that need no repair or cleaning; we welcome
seasonal items at the appropriate time of year. Please no
- Anjou & the Little Pear takes 40% of the sale price of your items. That leaves you 60%, a much higher percentage than many other
consignment deals. We offer a better consignment percentage if you choose credit for Anjou
& the Little Pear. Credit can be used
in store for 70% of sale, rather than 60% .
- Anjou & the Little Pear pays
any credit card fees which might accrue from consignment sales and pays city and state taxes. The minimum commission is $10.00.
- Please come to the store
to pick up your consignment checks. They will be written twice monthly. While you are at it... bring
in more consignment items -we are always looking for more great stuff!
- Your items
are priced after you sign the consignment
agreement. We welcome your suggested sale price. The established price will not change for 30 days. On day 31, at the sole
discretion of Anjou & the Little Pear, the price will be reduced by 10%. On day 61, the item will be further reduced by 10%. If you do not wish
to have your item reduced, please understand it is your responsibility to pick up your item after 30 days.
- Anjou & the Little Pear will properly display your consigned items in the shop for a total of three months. At the end of the 3
month period you must pick up any unsold items. Unfortunately, we can only hold items for one week after the consignment
period expires. Any items left at Anjou & the Little Pear, longer than 90 days plus one week, become property of Anjou and you will not receive any proceeds from
your item after this time. We will reduce the item(s) to a lower price at our sole discretion, donate them or dispose of them.
We regret that we are not able to call you at the end of the three month period; please do call us…
- Mark your calendar!
All consignments are subject to the terms and conditions of
Anjou & the Little Pear’s consignment
Please take note…
- Anjou & the Little Pear welcomes Artist’s, UpCyclers and creative folk in general. Please see our Artist & UpCycler
pages for more information.
- We are more than happy to consider select linens & textiles, select books & that
- Anjou & the Little Pear cannot accept electronics
and appliances, mattresses, most bedding, most window treatments, sporting equipment, paperbacks or current hard cover books,
most baskets, most clothing & toys, incomplete sets and all those fun things best sold at an outdoor tag sale…
- Donating your item is always a GREAT idea and much appreciated. If you choose this option,
we feature a worthy local organization to which we will send your portion of the sale as a donation. The Non-profit organization
will provide you with a tax receipt directly.
- Anjou & the
Little Pear welcomes your creative consignment
Thank you for considering Anjou & the Little Pear as
your consignment outlet.
& the Little Pear
53 Main Street Burlington
VT 05401 AnjouVT@GMail.com